Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dianabol VS DECA

Kristoph

Hey guys I cycled Dianabol for three month had great strength gains, and did gain about 10 lb. with no post cllomid cycle, no side effects ? I have the opertunity to for Deca-Durabolin shot or Dianabol again i really do not know which one is better. and how much to take of durabolin if that is the better steriod.. Also Clomid seems hard fro me to get.. so if i cant get a anti estrogen- which is the better choice.. Please give some info i have tried researching.. sorry for the inconvience..
Kristoph
Weight 150 lb 5 7" FYI
I guess my biggest concern is health but still wants the gains , i know im a pussy LOL

Last edited by Kristoph on 05-Feb-2002

no responce to the above ?

come on guys i have like 20 people look at this not one person help..

I hardley ever post anything. please help

I would do 20mg of d-bol/day 400mg deca/week for 8 weeks. deca is a safe drug compared to others. don't sweat the clomid, you're not doing enough "test based" drugs.

I don't think that it's a good idea to do the cycle without clomid....deca will shut you down sure as shit, and so will the d-bol....

first of all, you shouldn't have taken Dbols for 12 weeks. that's way too much time. do it for 6 weeks MAX..12 weeks will put much too much strain on your liver.

Secondly, get clomid. it's practiacally neccessary for a good clean recovery

Third, since you did dbol's already, go with Deca. Deca will put on more solid mass than Dbol will anyway. I would stack them together, since they are a great stack:

Dbol------30mg ED----weeks 1-5
Deca-----400mg-------weeks 1-8

Motorhed said:
I would do 20mg of d-bol/day 400mg deca/week for 8 weeks. deca is a safe drug compared to others. don't sweat the clomid, you're not doing enough "test based" drugs.

Not enough test-based drugs. BS deca will shut you down and it will shut you down hard, its even worse than test cause you cant get your weenie working :)

And for the rest: listen to audio 8....mix the two!!

D.W.

Top Bottom