Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dianabol twice in a cycle?

Brewers17

One of those lucky assholes who doesnt bloat from test or dianabol. Just began my fourth week of dianabol at 40mg/day and I love it. Gained about 15lbs and my vascularity has actually increased. Dont see why I cant take off four weeks to let my liver chill out then throw in another four weeks lookin somethin like this:

Week 1-14 500mg testosterone enanthate
Week 1-4 40mg Dianabol
Week 9-12 40mg Dianabol

Been taking milk thistle at 1000mg throughout and plan to us nolvadex and sustain alpha for P C T. What you guys think?

Brewers17 said:
One of those lucky assholes who doesnt bloat from test or dianabol. Just began my fourth week of dianabol at 40mg/day and I love it. Gained about 15lbs and my vascularity has actually increased. Dont see why I cant take off four weeks to let my liver chill out then throw in another four weeks lookin somethin like this:

Week 1-14 500mg testosterone enanthate
Week 1-4 40mg Dianabol
Week 9-12 40mg Dianabol

Been taking milk thistle at 1000mg throughout and plan to us nolvadex and sustain alpha for P C T. What you guys think?

I dont bloat either from dbol. protect your liver and u should be fine. it is nothing i would recommend but i think it is really not much different when people start with dbol and finish with winny and have a small break inbetween.

How about u run it from weeks 11-14 instead? It will give your liver a little more of a break.

8and20 said:
I dont bloat either from Dianabol - methandrostenolone - . protect your liver and u should be fine. it is nothing i would recommend but i think it is really not much different when people start with Dianabol - methandrostenolone - and finish with Winstrol - stanozolol and have a small break inbetween.

How about u run it from weeks 11-14 instead? It will give your liver a little more of a break.

+1

Thats a good call.. was thinkin there would be less of a crash if I had a solid two weeks of test to follow up but the natural two week taper after my last shot should do the trick. Thanks bro

8and20 said:
I dont bloat either from Dianabol - methandrostenolone - . protect your liver and u should be fine. it is nothing i would recommend but i think it is really not much different when people start with Dianabol - methandrostenolone - and finish with Winstrol - stanozolol and have a small break inbetween.

Top Bottom