Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dianabol and testosterone

Bbigail1987

6ft 3
200 lb
11% body fat
28 years old

this is going to be my second cycle but the first time I ran steroids I don't think that I ran it correctly because my gains weren't that good

I was thinking of doing 500 mg a week and then doing 10 mg of Dianabol per day
what do you think about this plan and if so do I need to add more aromasin to the cycle

20-30 mg of dbol would be the ideal range... make sure you are using n2guard with any oral steroid you run and yes, you absolutely will need aromasin here... i would start with 12.5 mg every other day but you need to assess YOUR body response through bloodwork to determine if that is the correct amount for what you personally need...

I would not exceed 30 mg of dbol per day. People do very well with that dose but I also have no issue with you running it lower than that as well.

6ft 3
200 lb
11% body fat
28 years old

this is going to be my second cycle but the first time I ran steroids I don't think that I ran it correctly because my gains weren't that good

what do you think about this plan and if so do I need to add more aromasin to the cycle

good plan
500mgs testosterone/week
20mgs dbol/day
10mgs aromasin EOD
7caps n2guard

mods vets and vips have you covered, great info guys follow the team

6ft 3
200 lb
11% body fat
28 years old

Why so low? Try 30mg

Top Bottom