Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dianabol stacked with.....

HelpMeBulkPeople!

Thinking of changing my original cycle:
1-4: Dbol 30mg.
1-12: Sustanon 250 2ml EW
1-12: N2guard 7 caps ED
1-12: Aromasin 10mg E2D - adjusted by bloodwork.

PCT - nolvadex dosage unsure
Clomid dosage unsure
5 caps n2guard
( Please, go easy on my pct, I'm fully aware of the perfect pct but I CANNOT get ostarine or cardarine [emoji30]. )

To: Shorter & less suppressive cycle!
Want to change sustanon and Shorten cycle length.

Q. What would you replace sustanon with to kind of " fit " with my slacking pct and new cycle length ( 10 weeks ). Changing sustanon is the most important thing right now, I could happily still go the extra 2 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1-4: Dbol 30mg.
1-12: Sustanon 250 2ml EW (Inject 1mL twice per week on 2 days of the 3 days apart. Every Monday and Friday, something like that)
1-12: N2guard 7 caps ED
1-12: Aromasin 10mg E2D - adjusted by bloodwork.

PCT - Follow the perfect PCT - https://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

There is no need to swap the sustanon for anything. 10-12 weeks of sustanon is perfectly fine. Run the cycle exactly as I laid out above and you will get really good results

Sticking with sust now as I don't have time before my cycle to get hold of anything else.

I've always shot sust every 7 days, got ok results but I think I'm gonna do every Monday-Friday this time [emoji1305]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like a good plan. You can inject the sust once per week if you want but I would do twice per week just to get more stable blood levels.

Top Bottom