Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dianabol long term use

Frankie27

Hi Guys/gals

i have just finished pct(3 weeks 20 mg tam) from a 6 week dbol cycle( 30mg/day), when i finished cycle gains were approx 9kg after pct 6kg.

I enjoyed the dbol very much although going into week 2 i had to start taking 20mg tam/day to counteract nipple sensitivity, which did the trick.

question is....
after giving my body a few weeks rest i would like to run dbol at 10mg/day for 12 weeks
,would there be any benefits to this

sorry
current stats
43yrs 5'11" 80kg (skinny b'tard)
training on of since a teen, but been back in the gym continuosly for last 9 months

you should use aromasin on cycle, not tamox

a lot of those gains were just water weight

yes, i would guess 3 of the 9 kg ;)

i chose not to use ai as i believe water weight is good for the joints with a large increase in lifting.

as it is i didnt actually bloat that much, more of a smooth layer of water.

tamoxifen was more for gyno symptoms.

thanks for your input.

In a word - no., The point of using steroids is to exceed natural testosterone production. 10mg a day is 70mg a week. That's not even a TRT dose and is about what most of us produce without steroids

so what you are saying is dbol and test are the same mg for mg?

thanks for your reply.

i chose not to use ai as i believe water weight is good for the joints with a large increase in lifting.

as it is i didnt actually bloat that much, more of a smooth layer of water.

tamoxifen was more for gyno symptoms.

thanks for your input.

Good, and I suggest the same, never use ai's or ancillaries unless needed.

And your gyno symptoms came from PCT, AI during cycle would not have helped with that.

Anyways as to your question, 10mg of dbol for a duration is fine, just split the dosages throughout the day for more consistent levels. You will notice the benefits of the dbol will fade and at that point you should probably stop taking it.

so what you are saying is dbol and test are the same mg for mg?

thanks for your reply.

All steroids are a form of testosterone. If you're taking dbol and don't know the simple facts about steroids I'm concerned.

Here's the amount the body produces naturally (from sharecare): Most men produce 4 to 7 milligrams of testosterone a day

A TRT dose can be 100-200mg a week.

10mg of dbol a day is, as I said, barely above what you'd produce all on your own. And I can't see that there are ANY benefits to doing so.

All steroids are a form of testosterone. If you're taking dbol and don't know the simple facts about steroids I'm concerned.

Here's the amount the body produces naturally (from sharecare): Most men produce 4 to 7 milligrams of testosterone a day

A TRT dose can be 100-200mg a week.

10mg of dbol a day is, as I said, barely above what you'd produce all on your own. And I can't see that there are ANY benefits to doing so.

i have done a fair bit of research and yes i do know the simple facts, maybe i worded my reply wrong.
wasnt dianabol originally made to be used at small dosages for weight/power lifters?

also from what i believe dianabol suppresses natural testosterone, to what degree depends on the individual, whereas test will shut you down completely.?? correct me if im wrong.

so my theory of taking 10mg/day is that some natty test will still be produced.

Top Bottom