Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dianabol long term use

Good, and I suggest the same, never use ai's or ancillaries unless needed.

And your gyno symptoms came from PCT, AI during cycle would not have helped with that.

Anyways as to your question, 10mg of dbol for a duration is fine, just split the dosages throughout the day for more consistent levels. You will notice the benefits of the dbol will fade and at that point you should probably stop taking it.

or increase the dosage for a few weeks? then come off?
i wouldnt go above 30mg/day anyhow.

also from what i believe dianabol suppresses natural testosterone, to what degree depends on the individual, whereas test will shut you down completely.?? correct me if im wrong.

so my theory of taking 10mg/day is that some natty test will still be produced.

No. As you'll see a bunch of posts on all kinds of PED's - shut down is shut down.

Regarding your other question. Back in the day bodybuilders on the West Coast (I think Arnold has mentioned it) would use 1-2 dbol a day. It was said to be a big deal when rumours started that Arnold had gone to 30mg. But that's only cos they didn't know any better.

I also agree with a minimum of 30mg. I think my first cycle ever was 30mg a day.

There has to be a benefit to the use - else what's the point?

No. As you'll see a bunch of posts on all kinds of PED's - shut down is shut down.

Regarding your other question. Back in the day bodybuilders on the West Coast (I think Arnold has mentioned it) would use 1-2 dbol a day. It was said to be a big deal when rumours started that Arnold had gone to 30mg. But that's only cos they didn't know any better.

I also agree with a minimum of 30mg. I think my first cycle ever was 30mg a day.

There has to be a benefit to the use - else what's the point?
thanks Steve
have you taken dbol without test?

what was the longest you have run it?

yes, i would guess 3 of the 9 kg ;)

i chose not to use ai as i believe water weight is good for the joints with a large increase in lifting.

as it is i didnt actually bloat that much, more of a smooth layer of water.

tamoxifen was more for gyno symptoms.

thanks for your input.

gyno symptoms came from an increase in estrogen

i'm not an AI whore, but with dbol you should use an AI.. it aromatizes A LOT. you are playing with fire not using an AI, some guys can get away with it due to luck

or increase the dosage for a few weeks? then come off?
i wouldnt go above 30mg/day anyhow.

You could, but I would just say come off.

As for Dbols effectiveness mg to mg compared to test is they aren't the same. Dbol is quite a bit stronger, most methylated compounds are stronger than test mg for mg.

As for being shut down fully from dbol, it depends, any exogenous form of testosterone will cause your body to stop producing test however if you are just under what your bodies natural levels rest then yes you should technically still produce some test.

gyno symptoms came from an increase in estrogen

i'm not an AI whore, but with dbol you should use an AI.. it aromatizes A LOT. you are playing with fire not using an AI, some guys can get away with it due to luck

If it occured in PCT it likely came from a drop of androgens in relation to his estrogen, estrogen doesn't really increase during pct.

I have no issue with tamox being used with dbol instead of an AI. When someone runs dbol they choose it for a reason and know what the effects are. If they want something less "watery" then they could just run tbol instead.

Top Bottom