Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rj251

Hi. I'm 26 been going to the gym and bulking for about 5 years. I'm new to steroids and recently purchased some dianabol. I've tried to do a lot of research before hand but not really getting anywhere. I'm going to start on about 20-30mg a day for 4-6 weeks.. I want to know if I should take any testosterone an destroyed blockers along with the dianabol or should I start after I finish the dianabol. Also if so can you recommended what the best thing I should use?

Also so I aim on trying to keep most of my gains after so wondering how's best to do this or run a pct.

please don't post saying I need to do research first, that is what I'm trying to do by asking your guys advice before I start. Thanks :)

I suggest testosterone as a base for all steroid use. And you definitely need AI for estrogen. Dbol converts a ton.
Also I would suggest a pct as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can read up on dbol more here -> https://www.evolutionary.org/dianabol-methandrostenolone

Dbol is a 17-alpha-alkylated testosterone derivative. The testosterone molecule is manipulated to allow the steroid to be taken orally. The only downside is that the same manipluation makes the dbol liver toxic.

The gains from a dbol only steroid cycle won't be quite as good as you would get with an injectable cycle but you can make very good gains, and keep them with a proper cycle lay out and PCT.

The reason most people don't keep the majority of the gains they make on a steroid cycle is because they don't run a proper PCT.

I explain how to properly run a dbol only steroid cycle in this video here -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DBrylerLxA

It looks something like this -

Weeks 1 - 8
Dbol 50mg/day
Aromasin 10mg every other day or arimidex 0.5mg every other day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate - 1 serving/day

Followed by a mini PCT to restore natural testosterone production.
4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES - 1 serving/day

Top Bottom