Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dianabol Explained

George Spellwin

The Architect
Staff member
Administrator
Elite Moderator
  • Did you know Arnold used Dbol and Deca?
  • Did you know dbol is the oldest oral steroid in the world?
  • Did you know you can gain amazing mass with dbol?

But...what are the side effects? will you get manboobs or not? will you get high blood pressure or not?

In this article, we published the most complete dianabol profile on the internet.

Dbol Profile: https://www.elitefitness.com/articles/dianabol-methandienone/

Metandienone-dbol-chemical-structure.jpg

Great profile write up. Dbol is one of the best bulking steroids you can use. There is a reason it is so popular.

The biggest problem with Dbol is that it's carbon-17-alpha alkylated makes it a liver toxic oral steroid. It's a very good idea to use a good liver aid supplement based on TUDCA, NAC and milk thistle when running it.

I explain how to properly run a dbol only bulking steroid cycle in this video here -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DBrylerLxA

It looks like this -

Weeks 1 - 8
Dbol or Tbol 50mg/day
Aromasin 10mg every other day or arimidex 0.5mg every other day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate - 1 serving/day

[FONT=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Followed by a mini PCT to restore natural testosterone production. [/FONT]
4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES - 1 serving/day

I would consider dbol as a perfect addition to kickstart a cycle, but wouldnt run it on its own, as the combo of test+dbol is more efficient in my opinion

I don't understand people who say you can't use dbol alone. it was DESIGNED for bodybuilding!! so that american athletes could kick the russians ass. it wasn't designed for any other reason, yet you have people on forums saying it shouldn't be ran

Dbol is the absolute classic of steroids, and sincerely I can not come up with anything more basic and serious than dbol, or testosterone. These two steroids are the absolute staples of the steroid industry. All in all, I liked the article - very complete and detailed.

Dbol is great for a bulking cycle, especially those who want to see the scale move. It is not for me anymore though. I would rather add muscle slowly and have it be lean rather than add a ton of water just to lose it.

Top Bottom