Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dianabol dosage poll

What's the greatest dosage of Dbol you have used for a cycle?

• less than 25 mg/day

Votes: 134 13.6%
  • 25-49 mg/day

Votes: 541 54.9%
  • 50-74 mg/day

Votes: 227 23.0%
  • 75-99 mg/day

Votes: 33 3.4%
  • 100-125 mg/day

Votes: 29 2.9%
  • over 125 mg/day

Votes: 21 2.1%

• Total voters
Re: Dbol dosage poll

smaretick said:
Give it a couple more days before increasing the dosage. The thing I noticed first were the pumps that I got...although the pumps, strength increases, size changes were 'subtle'...that is, since this was the first time using dbol, the increases were harder for me to notice since I didn't really know what to look for & my increases seemed to come on slower. I seemed to notice the changes more once I was off...I really missed them :(
I hope your right, I'm losing patience and don't want to start having doubts about what is deemed to be a reliable source.

I used Thai pink 5 mg a day for 5 weeks until I ran out of those pills. It was all I had so I had to use them sparingly. My bench went up 60# in those 5 weeks. My squat went up 100# and my deadlift went up 80#. My body is sensitive. I have adverse reactions to even one tablet of Ephedrine. It was all I ever used besides creatine. I would like to get some more but people are scared ya know.

On my sixth day of 20 mg ED now.
Have gained 5,5 pounds. But my appetite have gone down and i feel tired all the time.
Been taking some ari EOD day too.

pudding said:
I hope your right, I'm losing patience and don't want to start having doubts about what is deemed to be a reliable source.
Hey Bros, I've been concerned about my gear for days. It's my first cycle and I guess it took a longer time and a little more mgs than planned, I have high resistance, but it kicked in today and its pretty awsome.

As Much As Your Body Can Take, Just Grab A Handfull Every Four Hours And Enjoy

Last edited:

man I thought 30mg a day which is what i am on is alot,but reading some of these seems like it is nothing,30mg a day

Top Bottom