Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dianabol cycle

middleham_uk

Ok let me be straight… Orals scare the shit outta me! (referring to oral steroids of course lol).

I’m going away for three months and due to certain circumstances, it’s going to be impossible to inject, so at least I’ll get the chance to try Dianabol. The gear I have at the moment are Naposims, Proviron and Clomid.

How do I make a mass gaining cycle from this? I know that Dianabol puts on mass, but also that it’ll probably all go at the end of the cycle. Is there anything I can do to hold onto some more of the gains, will the proviron help? Shall I also buy some Winny tabs? Will I also need Nolvadex even though I have proviron?

Can I make any gains from just 5x5mg tabs a day? Jeez so many questions!!

I’ve only ever done one cycle before and that was Deca and Anavar, and that was almost a year ago. I’ve avoided the stronger orals, but I now want to see the effects of Dianabol.

Please I need some advice any will be appreciated. Please don't flame my ignorance, you learn by asking questions.

Adding some winny at the end of your cycle will help solidify your gains. Just curious, why would it be impossible to inject?

forget stacking winny and d-bol together, they stimulate the same receptor sites and
don't work synergysticly. Proviron is great cause it blocks the estrogen receptors and
will help avoid gyno.

anyone else wiht more info?

Try taking some Anavar along with it, should help you keep some of the gains, D-Bol alone gives me great pumps and size gains but I lose about a third in the month after coming off...

Deca would work much better at solidifying gains with d-bol as they
stimulate different receptor sites. The two of them together make an
awesome "mass" stack.

thanks!

thanks I appreciate the help so far people!

with regards to the proviron and clomid, when should I take them? Everyone I've spoken to seems to have conflicting opinions on these two and I'm a little confused. say for example I run the Dbol for 6 weeks, including a little tapering off.

My friend did 30mg of dbol aday for 6 weeks and made some decent gains if I remember right he gained about 17-20lbs and kept most of it. good look with what ever way you go. oh and why would it be impossible to inject, theres got o be a way?:rolleyes:

dbol only cycles work fine for some people as long as u keep your protein intake high and use clomid
at the end.

If your only limited to orals, then with d-bol, I would consider Primobolan S Schering 25mg tabs,

Pound them down with the d-bol, the primo will help you keep those gains, if cash is not an object

Throw in some oxandrolone (anavar)-double check, my advice on the anavar since it too is a 17aa anabolic, like whinny you may not want to stack it with d-bol,

But I like primo depot and would suspect you could help maintain almost as well with the orals.

thanks again

I appreciate all the avice.
In answer to the other question - whats making it impossible or very dificult to inject is the fact that me and the "ball and chain" are having to move in with her folks for a few months while we get some major work done on the house, and we will be living under each others noses..... and they are a serious pain in the sphincter! and I'm not talking about the injections!! but I didn't say that! ;)

Middleham_uk

"a gem is not polished without friction, nor a man perfected without trials"

Top Bottom