Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dianabol cycle?

khaled mohamed

hi there

iam starting taking dianabol elephant pharma i start to take 25mg/day i will take it for 8 weeks & stop 4 weeks and back again 8 weeks ?
iam asking is what iam doing is right ?

also i dont love injection so i will not take testrone with dbol so it will be bad thing ? i mean what will happen if i dont take testrone ?

Buddy you messed up big time on many fronts. I've never heard of that brand before, I would always only take things from an approved source. Second of all you never mentioned taking any type of anti, so you will be bloated as hell with a great chance of man boobs. Third dbol is used to jump start a cycle, not to be run for 8 weeks. Forth when run a oral cycle you need something like N2gaurd for overall support. Fifth you need to run the proper pct after your first cycle or you will keep no gains, have man boobs, your dick won't work, and you will have ance. Not to be a dick but I would do your research first. Post a picture in 8 weeks when you're lactating with milk coming out your nipples and you're all fat with a limp dick. Your liver and other your organs will be trashed, wow you're cholesterol goes through the roof. Not taking test with this cycle is the least of your concerns. You never posted your weight, age, goals, diet, or anything. You're very lucky your mistakes were caught now, then later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buddy you messed up big time on many fronts. I've never heard of that brand before, I would always only take things from an approved source. Second of all you never mentioned taking any type of anti, so you will be bloated as hell with a great chance of man boobs. Third dbol is used to jump start a cycle, not to be run for 8 weeks. Forth when run a oral cycle you need something like N2gaurd for overall support. Fifth you need to run the proper pct after your first cycle or you will keep no gains, have man boobs, your dick won't work, and you will have ance. Not to be a dick but I would do your research first. Post a picture in 8 weeks when you're lactating with milk coming out your nipples and you're all fat with a limp dick. Your liver and other your organs will be trashed, wow you're cholesterol goes through the roof. Not taking test with this cycle is the least of your concerns. You never posted your weight, age, goals, diet, or anything. You're very lucky your mistakes were caught now, then later.

what u advise me to do ?
iam addict to it, it give me great power & strength at excerise , what u advise me to do mr ?

There's a list on how to run ptc. Run dbol no longer than a month with taking Aromsin as your anti. I've had a few friends get fake anti's while taking dbol and they both were shooting milk out of there nipples. I would advise getting over your fear of needles. I had someone inject me my first time and I almost passed out I was so scared. After that you become use to it and won't have a problem doing it. I like dbol for the same reasons as you, but you're not going to be able to keep much of your gains after you come off. That's why dbol is used as a kick start to a cycle, so a person can see gains quickly while waiting for EQ, Test, Deca, and other injections to start working. After you run your PCT you should wait at least the amount of time you were on juice to stay off of it. Message me if you have any other questions. SARMS are also good to take in between cycles. Sarms1.com is the best place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bro some people say my dick won't work after 8 weeks of dianabol or it won't back the same
I really fear that
I already feel so horny and my cum is like sauce or water
I think to stop this shit as it won't worth what I will loose
So what u advise me to do ?

Well, dianabol is one of my favorite compounds. My first cycle was nothing but 15mg per day of those pink Anabol tablets from Thailand. My strength gains were noticable in the first week. My sex drive was very high for the first 7 weeks then leveled off for the final 7 weeks. We didn't have good PCT back then. We just took HCG and Clomid. Dianabol will shut down your natural testosterone production so research PCT closely. You will gain muscle but also a fair amount of water. Be careful of blood pressure being too high. I did lose strength gains when I came off so that is to be expected so follow a good PCT to minimize your losses. Good luck on your cycle!

Top Bottom