Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dianabol cycle?

Run a PCT. They have how to run PCT as apart of Elite Fitness. Yeah like I said you're dick is going to experience big drop off. You never mentioned how long you've been running dbol. Look up and follow the PCT to a T

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

first off stop listening to the boneheads that are telling you to use steroids 8 weeks, come off 4 weeks and go back on 8 weeks. that isn't proper cycling

you should google "dbol evolutionary.org" and read about dbol. never buy steroids before learning about them first

the first thing with dbol to know is that it is liver toxic and aromatizes heavily. so you need to use liver support and an AI with it. read the article

Dont' think that just because is an oral pill and not an injectable that it is not powerful and can not lead to serious side effects.

After each dbol steroid cycle, you need to run a proper PCT and then take time off before starting your next cycle.

The reason most people don't keep the majority of the gains they make on a steroid cycle is because they don't run a proper PCT.

I explain how to properly run a dbol only steroid cycle in this video here -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DBrylerLxA

It looks something like this -

Weeks 1 - 8
Dbol 50mg/day
Aromasin 10mg every other day or arimidex 0.5mg every other day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate - 1 serving/day

Followed by a mini PCT to restore natural testosterone production.
4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES - 1 serving/day

Just take AI during cycle like Arimdex or anastrozole it avoid man boobs problem and take vitamins as much as u can to avoid acne and eat clean protein PCT with Nolvadex or clomid with pyramid approach.

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk

Dont' think that just because is an oral pill and not an injectable that it is not powerful and can not lead to serious side effects.

It looks something like this -

Weeks 1 - 8
Dbol 50mg/day
Aromasin 10mg every other day or arimidex 0.5mg every other day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate - 1 serving/day

i can replace armidix or aromasin by novaldix, because novaldix is cheaper ?

I wouldn't. The cost isn't much of a difference, do the right thing for your body. Think long term, is it worth going a little cheaper to have something that won't do the job. Save the Nolva for PCT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom