Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dianabol or beastdrol which is better

Search dbol vs beast or anything along those lines. This question comes up a few times a month. It's personal preference. They both have - and +. My personal opinion is beast because I'm not a fan of bloat. Others can't handle the sides from beast and prefer dbol. Try them both on different cycles since you have them and see what you prefer.

i wont even consider running dbol but thats because of the bloat and wet gains... definitely not something i will ever have any interest in... the only advantage i can see with dbol is less sides... to me, beast crushes it in every other way... gains will be easier to maintain as well, which should be of major importance... my vote, which is obvious here, goes to the beast

Yeah I've seen this plenty of times in the past, beast by far has my vote and strength blows dbol out of proportion if you ask me

Beastdrol.. great gains and strength without bloat..

Dbol is usually much wetter for me, and has a slight euphoric feeling. Beastdrol is dryer, and easier on the hair line.

Dbol is usually much wetter for me, and has a slight euphoric feeling. Beastdrol is dryer, and easier on the hair line.

Yea thats one plus of dbol.. i feel much better on it, i feel like complete shyt on beastdrol or superdrol but it works sooo good .

I have done both and while they both work great, dbol is easier on my stomach and I love the euphoria also. My vote is dbol but I would still use beast as an alternative. Its also alot cheaper.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Yeah Boys I think I feel the beast coming on start up in 2 days going to freaking smash it up in the gym,have cycled dbol before and yeah it's a bloater but you feel on top of the world but I've heard the beast blows all orals outta the water except for sides : ( I put on 23kg with 2 dbol cycles bout 50 pounds,but lost alot when I had to stop training.feel sick and tired of being weak assed again especially cause I move furniture for a job.this should be interesting seeing how it helps lifting a piano!!! Argh bring on my inner beast!!

Top Bottom