Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DHT deliverete

lozemind

Is DHT deliverete roids like oral proviron as strong as natural DHT? Also from what i've read DHT forms via 5a from test directly inside the hair follicules, so how oraly taken dht will have impact on hair loss, or it still binds on the receptors? Third question- if prone to acne, will proviron worsen it and other symptoms that may occur, regardless the hair loss. Thanks.

Proviron will give you sides associated with DHT if you are prone to them ie. Male pattern baldness and acne.

In contrast to the above Finasterside works by stopping 5 alpha reductase and conversion of test to DHT. Hence stopping the effect of DHT on male pattern baldness.

Look to your parents, grandparents and uncles on both sides to see if you are genetically prone to male pattern baldness.

If your genetically prone to baldness your going to go bald while use drugs with higher androgenic ratings.... Just part of it... I would recommended supplementing biotin 5000mcg several times a day.... Def will help

I will shave my head if i have to, still hope not to happen before mid 30s. It's mostly thinning that in present in my family members. Will finasteride help with that? Now i know it block the conversation so it is supossed not to help with stuff like Proviron, however other people say that provrion acctually makes your natural DHT to bind stronger, so with low natural DHT Proviron will cause very little damage. Will proviron boost sexual drive, i suppose so since DHT is main sex androgen. I am extremly conserned about acne though. As a teen i had some troubles, but nothing like when i made 8 weeks of Test cycle when i was 20. By the end of the cycle acne was beyond mesarable, face chest back shoulders. My face was bloody mess i even quit job because it was ridicilous. It took month after the cycle to clear up and many more months for the marks to dissapear. I still have at age 24 oily skin but acne is reduce, sometime i break out a bit but i can bare that. So question is proviron is androgenic but still not as strong as natural dht, shall i expect worsening of acne since obviously extremly prone?

Top Bottom