Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dhea while on Test E cycle?

LilLeo187

I'm on my 7th week of test e (1st cycle) and I havev some 100mg dhea caps. I was wondering if it would benefit me in any way to take one a day. Maybe help going into pct...Thoughts?

I dont think it would do much for you during the cycle.

HCGenerate would serve different purpose of elevating natural test levels while they are being suppressed. That would be more logical in a sense of recovering easier afterwards.

If you are already on a testosterone cycle, you will not feel a thing from DHEA use, so I would not bother with it. In fact, it may cause hairloss, so better leave it for another occassion

Thanks...but why is it illegal in Canada and banned in sports?

Because they ban everything they could, lol.

If it helps you in any certain way, they will find reasons to ban it. While supplement companies rub their hands together making profits.

Because they ban everything they could, lol.

If it helps you in any certain way, they will find reasons to ban it. While supplement companies rub their hands together making profits.

So how does it help? You guys said it doesnt do anything. I took it for a few months before I did get some strength increast after the first couple of weeks.

Top Bottom