Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Developing gyno on sarms?

GuyrcDe

I read some older posts about people getting gynecomastia from lgd-4033
and then I read some recent information that it's not possible
I just want to make sure because I got a couple bottles of it and then I don't want to end up with an issue. Do I need to run any sort of anti estrogen with it or no?

there have been RARE cases in the past, most of which were correlated with the source providing bad sarms.. you do not need an AI however i dont care what you use, you should always have one on hand.. you just never know and there are always exceptions to every rule and i have seen far stranger reactions to things... that is just a necessary precaution to take... even if you never need to use it, which would be ideal, you still have it there just in case

there have been RARE cases in the past, most of which were correlated with the source providing bad sarms.. you do not need an AI however i dont care what you use, you should always have one on hand.. you just never know and there are always exceptions to every rule and i have seen far stranger reactions to things... that is just a necessary precaution to take... even if you never need to use it, which would be ideal, you still have it there just in case
Isn't it likely that in those cases the SARM have been swapped with a cheaper pro-hormone of sorts?

Sent from my SM-S908B using EliteFitness mobile app

only fake sarms give you gyno that are spiked with prohormones

Isn't it likely that in those cases the SARM have been swapped with a cheaper pro-hormone of sorts?

Sent from my SM-S908B using EliteFitness mobile app

correct. early on when sarms started being used sources would unload their cheap pro hormones that were banned

that gave sarms a bad rap for causing sides that they cannot cause

Top Bottom