Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Detection time?

peterstock

[FONT=&quot]Does anyone know the Detection Time for Ostarine the SARM ( Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator)? I took this product on May 15 and June 15. I was running it at 50mg a day every other day. I was selected for a drug test this morning and don't know if I passed it. A lot of athletes have been getting busted for this recently by USADA. Not trying to waste anyone's time.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

there are no known true detection times for sarms... i wish there was something concrete to tell you but there just isnt...

There really aren't any concrete detection times for sarms yet, and even with full on AAS the detection times are changing now that they are getting better at finding metabolites.

Yeah I have been looking around to find something out. Unsuccessful thats a fact. I seen fighters getting buster for using sarms. Sure they want to know aswelll!

Does anyone know the Detection Time for Ostarine the SARM ( Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator)? I took this product on May 15 and June 15. I was running it at 50mg a day every other day. I was selected for a drug test this morning and don't know if I passed it. A lot of athletes have been getting busted for this recently by USADA. Not trying to waste anyone's time.

No.

Top Bottom