Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Detecting fake cyctahohs

Get it tested by a lab

Thanks for nothing.

Guards I'm in Canada too. Why don't we see where you live and Ill shoot 10cc's of it with a blunt needle in your ass and see what happens.

xonic2xonic said:
Thanks for nothing.

Guards I'm in Canada too. Why don't we see where you live and Ill shoot 10cc's of it with a blunt needle in your ass and see what happens.

Listen you little fuck, I gave you some fairly good advice and you didn't even fucking realise it. Do you think that anyone can give you pertinent information as to how you can detect fake AS over the internet? No. The only deffinitive way to have something tested for authenticity is by a lab, which costs no more than 20 bucks.

You still want to get together to give me that shot?

I'll fuck you till you love me you dumbass newbie!

Fredericton New Brunswick.....come and fucking get it!

Fake Russian Sus in Canada is impossible to detect just by looking at it. The fakes look identical to the real deal. The only way to find out is either to try or to have it tested. IMO you should avoid buying Russian Sus if you're in Canada.

try it on your tongue. If it will get numb than it is real, also smell it. All sustanon smells the same. Then start shooting. You should see gains after a week

kachok said:
try it on your tongue. If it will get numb than it is real, also smell it. All sustanon smells the same. Then start shooting. You should see gains after a week

cough *bullshit* cough

Top Bottom