Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dermatherm + Shredder Stack + Sustain

wesdo2gg

So, I did Diesel for 3 and a half weeks and decided to pull the plug after a gyno flare up that scared me. Anyways, I ran sustain for 4 weeks and I must say...DAMN. Strong like bull! I have been off of everything now for about 4 weeks and and have ordered the shredder stack since there is no chance of it aromatising. First, can I run dermatherm on the shredder stack, and second, can I run sustain all the way through the shredder stack and then continue it through with for PCT (TRS)?

My diet will consist of around 2500-3000 cals and 300-350g's of protein.

So, I did Diesel for 3 and a half weeks and decided to pull the plug after a gyno flare up that scared me. Anyways, I ran sustain for 4 weeks and I must say...DAMN. Strong like bull! I have been off of everything now for about 4 weeks and and have ordered the shredder stack since there is no chance of it aromatising. First, can I run dermatherm on the shredder stack, and second, can I run sustain all the way through the shredder stack and then continue it through with for PCT (TRS)?

My diet will consist of around 2500-3000 cals and 300-350g's of protein.

Yes you can run dermatherm with it bro. That would be bad ass. And yes you can do that with sustain too bro.

Oh damn, I can't even say how excited I am to hear this. I have to say, if dermatherm performs as well as sustain, I'm going to be a shredded mofo after this. I love sustain alpha...and for your products sir, priceless. Thanks bro

are you talking about dermatherm target? or the older stuff? cause im gonna start the shredder stack in a few weeks also, and might do the samething. let me know hwo it works out for you.

Top Bottom