Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Depression sensitivity

stathis169

Hi my friends,, i had 5 cycles within 12 years at 30-42 years old, after very hard life situations i get depressing easily ,, i have always after pct a bit depressed but its normal cause of the gears,, now a get therapy with prozac minimum dosage , i feel ok,, i want to do a cyrcle test dianabol , shall i stop the prozac ? can i take it in cycle too? Sorry for my English ... cheers

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

i really wouldnt use any steroid if you are having depression problems... its only going to make things worse

All my exams are great thought,,, if i decide to run the cycle,,, and perfect pct again, what is great to take for post pct anxiety? What natural stuff ll help ? For well being and maintenance,, thanx guys

All my exams are great thought,,, if i decide to run the cycle,,, and perfect pct again, what is great to take for post pct anxiety? What natural stuff ll help ? For well being and maintenance,, thanx guys

You're not reading what was previously written: DO NOT use any steroid if you are having depression problems... its only going to make things worse

Using steroids, or anything that manipulates your natural hormone levels if you suffer from depression is a bad idea.

I would use some over the counter supplements like creatine, a good natural test booster etc.

Under my doctors advice of course too...

This means nothing. YOU are (from what you've said) liable to suffer from depression when you use steroids. Having as doc help you to suffer from depression... what the f**k?

trt solved my depression issues and brought me back fro the brink. Are you at a trt stage or a cycle stage?

No i am clean and fine at all levels and mental and sex,, my issue is that after pct i got anxiety and light depression,, not crazy stuff you may think,,, I always take things seriously and clever at protecting my self , i can manage my self! What is the best way to feel better at this 3 mounths after pct thats my issue!! Thanx you all

Top Bottom