Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

depression on pct

bernhard60

Hi guys I finished my cycle of test and deca and started my pct a week and half ago and I having bad depression, is this normal?

There's SOME support for the idea of coming down (as it were) from test and having your hormones settle down feels like depression. It's not. Depression is mental - not physical. But it still feels the same.

you are having a hard landing here.

also you should have used proviron while on a nandrolone. you sent your DHN sky high and your DHT is swamped. so you feel like a bitch right now

your pct likely sucks and isn't helping. don't listen to the bs about 2 SERM pct, you need to google the perfect pct.

High dosages of SERMS, especially clomid are well known to cause emotional side effects in a lot of people.

What dosages are you using?

Check out the perfect PCT protocol link. SERMS like clomid and nolvadex are VERY effective in a PCT, but less is more when it comes to dosages. The perfect PCT protocol explains exactly what dosages and what drugs you should use in your PCT -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

I cried like a little bitch when I saw those shitty feed the orphans commercials. Fuck, I know only one percent of that money makes it the kids and africa, and I shed a tear anyway.

There's SOME support for the idea of coming down (as it were) from test and having your hormones settle down feels like depression. It's not. Depression is mental - not physical. But it still feels the same.

Hormones effect your mental well-being, so how is it not depression?

There is such a thing as drug induced depression.

Top Bottom