Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Depression on gear

CloteReyes

[FONT=&quot]I know best course of action would be to see a psychologist/psychiatrist (sorry don't know the difference at the top of my head) but was wondering if I could get opinions or recommendations from individuals with experience.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If you had/have depression and/or anxiety, what medications did you take, and why? (Besides TRT/gear)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]And for how long (I'm assuming depression is lifelong)?[/FONT]

you may have a chemical imbalance... that can be treated with medicine... depression certainly is not lifelong unless YOU make it that way...

have i ever been depressed? yep

so has every single person on earth at some point. that is NORMAL man

the problem is that we live in a society where you need to feel great 24/7 otherwise you gotta go on pills. parents are the ones to blame. they raise children in a fucked up household with divorce, fighting, money problems, etc. it fucks their kids up seeing that shit, get upset and get put on drugs.. then the kids grow up to be fucked up in the head as adults.

most of our prisons are just mental wards full of people with mental issues so we pretty much isolate them and treat them like criminals instead of fixing the issue.

as far as your question fuck no you should not use steroids if you are fucked up mentally.. it will only make the issue worse
what helps me when i am having a bad day is my various hobbies where i get my mind off of the situation. this is something you need to do. and no my hobbies don't involve going to the bar lol.. find a hobby like fishing, yoga, exercise, etc. something that is beneficial for the mind and relaxes you

have i ever been depressed? yep

so has every single person on earth at some point. that is NORMAL man

the problem is that we live in a society where you need to feel great 24/7 otherwise you gotta go on pills. parents are the ones to blame. they raise children in a fucked up household with divorce, fighting, money problems, etc. it fucks their kids up seeing that shit, get upset and get put on drugs.. then the kids grow up to be fucked up in the head as adults.

most of our prisons are just mental wards full of people with mental issues so we pretty much isolate them and treat them like criminals instead of fixing the issue.

as far as your question fuck no you should not use steroids if you are fucked up mentally.. it will only make the issue worse
what helps me when i am having a bad day is my various hobbies where i get my mind off of the situation. this is something you need to do. and no my hobbies don't involve going to the bar lol.. find a hobby like fishing, yoga, exercise, etc. something that is beneficial for the mind and relaxes you

The best answer I have read, we live in society that feeds in us, any problem you have then go to the DR?! Pills pills pills then we will have completely messed up new generation ...
I have been seeing this issu increasing allot in the past 20 years and getting very bad.

Gear can definitely make emotional and depression issues far worse.

Top Bottom