Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

depression and anxiety when coming off.

BIGBALLS

has anyone experienced any of this when they come off a cycle...I do not mean depressed from losing size I mean do you ever feel like your body is all out of whack??
I have been off a major cycle for about a month now and I am starting to feel unhappy during the days and depressed at night...and I am in the prime of my life...good money good women good job...!! what the fuck??/ Do you think it is steroid related??

Post cycle depression is one of the common side effects of using gear. I get depressed after hardcore cycles high in androgenic compounds. I feel unmotivated, unhappy, irritable, decreased libido, etc. Sometimes it feels like I gotta push myself through the day. GOD I HATE It....But what can you do? Good news is it goes away afetr a month or so. Just hang in there, bro and wait it out.

HCG works well for me at bringin the natural test levels back to normal and helping with post cycle depression. Maybe you should research it?

I am using proviron right now but i will look into hcg!!
I havnt had to deal with depression since I quit nubain so this is freaking me out a little....sucks when nothing gets you excited you know...o.k. off to research it...I have some profassi 5oooiu too!!

It sucks the big one...
I suggest about 250mg a day of Tramadol (Ultragan)... While this is a non-opiate pain relief derivative... It has been show in a study in Spain to significantly enhance Dopamine secretion...
No fucking shit bro -- your enthusiasm will increase exponentially...

the more cycles you get under your belt the better you will deal with these affects.

think positive:think:

proviron is far from your best choice when coming off . Use your HCG and get some clomid ( drop the proviron ) . Get that Profassi into your system ASAP and youll start to feel better. ( I like Horny goat weed / Maca from Pinnacle performance also ) .

yea, once you get the clomid and all that good stuff, just think mentally that you'll be ok....hit the gym even if you dont feel like it, and remember mind over matter, your test levels will get back to normal and you'll be fine

Top Bottom