Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

depression & anxiety help!

brickhouse

hey guys what's up, i am into my second week of test prop at 300mg a week and for the past week i have been very depressed, not interested in eating lifting or anthing. I cant even sleep, just last night i started to dose off when all of a sudden i woke up terrofied. I felt a hot feeling running through my neck and through my back and was sweating i was scared shit i felt like i was losing my mind, i had to get up and leave the house at 3.00 in the morning cause i did not know what to do with myself. I have had some depression in the past and anxiety or panic attacks but i was wondering if maybe the test could have somthing to do with its onset. anybody ever feel like this or am i just fucked, i feel like i am losing my mind. i was also planning on starting my gh kits on monday do you thinck gh could have any effects psychological. thanx for any help guys

Whether the test had something to do with it or not I have no idea. I suppose it possibly could have, but it certainly isn't a typical side effect. I think you need to talk to a doctor, they have some very effective medication for this.

gee whiz... anxiety attacks from high levels of androgens? who would have ever thought... :|

depression

Thats very unusual to have that kind of reaction to propinate, I actually get very mellow and euphoric on prop, its my fave. I have read some posts lately from guys that are having similair effects- that is what anadrol does to me- I wont even touch it. You need the advice from a Mod. good luck- there are some OTC items that can help while you figure it out. Inositol, valerian,st. johns wort etc. take it easy:)

thanx for the post's thus far, i guess i better see a doc though because i already had these feeling for some time now it just seem to get worse with the test even thought i have done A.S in the past without these intense feeling

sorry about being a dick earlier with my reply...

just have your doc prescribe you some paxil and you'll be right as rain.

just have your doc prescribe you some paxil and you'll be right as rain.

Don't just start taking paxil. I have been on it for 5-6 yrs and I'm trying to get off it. Learn all the side effects first. Good luck bro!

Top Bottom