Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Depressing and clueless... help a man out who got badly out of shape :(

nissan-man

Hey guys,

well where to start...

I am at work right now, working weekend, and I was googling around my frustration.

Since I got married and started working, I got out of damn shape... its kinda depressing + pisses me off... okay I let that out..

I am 6'2 and 23. Yeah 23 and I'm married + working at a descent job... :)

I was 180lbs only muscle... endurance trained... 190lbs was fat for me... and I could feel those 10lbs holding me back... I did lots of martial arts, some light-midweight weights for endurance strength, speed in mind... and again lots of crazy cardio.

Turn the clock to me getting injured, me getting married, me travelling and just eating restaurents every day, me starting to work full time at an office job... I am 265lbs now WTF :cry:

It's depressing man... I mean, I started working out a few months ago again and I went down frmo 260lbs (at the time) to 245lbs, and was able to curl 40-50lbs again... do tons of pushups... somewhat some cardio although id still get tired.. but i was able to sorta fight again... then for 3 months on the job i got nightshift, i got very lazy and this was it.. now im 265lbs... very little muscle mass.. tons of fat that i never had in my life...

I can't stand it... I never used anabolic streoids, or anything like that, at one point in time i used hydroxycut but that was imho just an overdose of caffeine, chinese tea, lexative and some other nonsense to make u wired/hyper... but thats about it. I ended up stopping that crap and just working out on my own with more or less same results.. I've used protein supplments when i used to do weight lifting that worked...

Now I am back to zero and below zero.. at 265lbs.. i wana gain back my muscles and lose the damn fat fast...

This is it for the first time i am breaking down to wanting to use anabolic steroids and not workout for ages as i used to before each time i got out of shape.. my current state to me is just too much...

I have a small belly which hangs which i never had in my life... help...

I don't know ANYTHING about steroids.. i heard of anwar or something... i dont know how to inject needles... i know one old school friend who could hook me up possibly with steroids if i asked him what i want... but thats about it...

Sorry for the long rant :(

I want to basically start using something and start working out again at a continous pace and see very fast results asap....

People don't see by my looks that i am this much weight or fat or my muscles decreased, because im tall... i am just like that... but ()@#()#@... i know the real story...

bro honestly the only real way to drop that fat is getting a proper diet in check and cardio cardio cardio, from all reports maybe a supp such as lipoflame might help. drink plenty of water also. aas is not your answer at this stage bro.

Sounds like you need to just keep working out hard in the gym, Get on a strict diet and work things out mentally before you do steroids. If you get everything else in your life where you want it and after you been lifting and eatting right, than i would start a cycle. If you start a cycle in the middle of lots of life problems it wont be as beneficial. Just my advice. Good luck.

i basically want something thatll make my workouts if i start working out make things happen super fast. Like a motivator.. where ill see instant results fast... muscle-wise as well as fat wise.. thats all lol.. i know nothing about cycles and whatever all that stuff is. I'm a newb and need a step by step what to do with roids or something similar... as ive never ever used it in my life before, nor had need to... until now...

agxsports.com

try amplify02 as a pre workout supp, you will love it

but you really need to get your diet spot on first tho

wow.. i don't know where to start..

anavar is what you are thinking of..

the Diet forum, and 6 months of of steady dieting (yes in restaurants as well ) don't think of it as a diet but rather a different way of eating..

I would suggest otc supplements before you try anything like steroids, that could really mess you up.

imo 23 is still too young for anabolic androgenic steroids--do what these guys^^^^^^^^^^ said and only then should you even consider a cycle. at your age the fat should just melt off w/cardio, diet. and use an eca - ephedrine - caffeine - aspirin stack or lipoflame to help break through plateaus

i.ve been there bro--i found the only thing that worked for me was atkins/keto diet w/lots of cardio and iron work. b/c the speed at whichyou lost fat (and water) just sort of strengthens your resolve. once i got down to a reasonable weight (about eight months, I started lifting more w/less cardio. AAS still had no place here.. only much later did i go over to the dark side. once you get there, you may decide it's not for you anyway.

eddymerckx said:
imo 23 is still too young for anabolic androgenic steroids--do what these guys^^^^^^^^^^ said and only then should you even consider a cycle. at your age the fat should just melt off w/cardio, diet. and use an eca - ephedrine - caffeine - aspirin - ephedrine - caffeine - aspirin stack or lipoflame to help break through plateaus

i.ve been there bro--i found the only thing that worked for me was atkins/keto diet w/lots of cardio and iron work. b/c the speed at whichyou lost fat (and water) just sort of strengthens your resolve. once i got down to a reasonable weight (about eight months, I started lifting more w/less cardio. anabolic androgenic steroids still had no place here.. only much later did i go over to the dark side. once you get there, you may decide it's not for you anyway.

diet diet diet...work work work....its not going to be a easy road bro....just believe in yourself...that where to start...AS are not the anwser

STAY AWAY FROM STEROIDS - if you are depressed they will enhance your depression

RESEARCH: CARB CYCLING or CARB ZIG ZAG

try 3lowcarb/calorie x 4 high/high days

Check out our board sponsors - they have TONS of effective natty supplements

i recommend a lipoflame + derma ( reg) + amp 02 + unleashed cycle

MAYBE throw in some clenbuterol for fat loss

Theres a gentleman in our gym who shares pretty much the same situation as yourself. he has fell a little out of shape as well. But, just jumped back up on his horse again so to speak! The first 3-4 weeks back in is an absolute nightmare, but then on you will see the results and your mood will improve 200%.

Top Bottom