Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deprenyl (Selegiline Citrate) question.....

pitbullrocco

what would be a good dose for deca-related issues (progest/prolactin, libido,etc)?

i need some good quality deprenyl. pm me. i apparently got my shiz from a scammer and probably got ripped off. ah fuck. :(

Ulter said:
That's wierd. I thought this was on another thread.
Anyway, use 5mg/day. It's all over the internet.

it was removed b/c i ask about a company who is a scammer according to a mod here.

so i left it out of this thread.

thx ulter

pitbullrocco said:
what would be a good dose for deca-related issues (progest/prolactin, libido,etc)?

i need some good quality deprenyl. pm me. i apparently got my shiz from a scammer and probably got ripped off. ah fuck. :(
Wrong they are not scammers, Mods here want you to buy from AG so everyone but AG (or who else they recommend) is a scam. Remember Satch? Mod approved scammer

trader said:
Wrong they are not scammers, Mods here want you to buy from AG so everyone but AG (or who else they recommend) is a scam. Remember Satch? Mod approved scammer

did you see my original thread or what? i am wondering how you know who i was talking about.....

who knows who is who all over this board anymore.....everyone is legit and everyone is a scammer. pick your poison....

pitbullrocco said:
did you see my original thread or what? i am wondering how you know who i was talking about.....

who knows who is who all over this board anymore.....everyone is legit and everyone is a scammer. pick your poison....

they are NOT scammers bro

ok, ok

if you keep it up with that kind of talk, this thread will be removed....again. lol

so ulter is the only person with experience with deprenyl?

bro i have experience with it, andl ike so many other things, the dosage is highly individualized and typically age-dependant. the younger you are the less you will need. you may need more than normal to counteract the progestins though. the liquid is ideal for this purpose as you can titrate the dose to your individual needs. it is a very safe substance and a 5mg/daily dosage will certainly get the job done and is not likely to be harmful. however if you feel any negative cognitive affects like anxiety (especially with caffeine) you could probably easily get by with a lower dose. if you like do some research in the area of smart drugs and congnitive enhancement to learn how selegiline is used for those purposes.

Top Bottom