Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Depo Testosterone (Upjohn/Pharmacia)

Tintin

I have some Depo Test (Test Cypo). Is this stuff good? Also, is it good to cycle it with Oxy, DBol, Winny Tabs? Suggestions welcome....

how many mg per cc. i have a doc that gives me a script but only for 100mg depo test. i go and buy it at walgreens it's kind of expensive $55 for 10 cc, i can get ttokyo cyp 200 for $65. anyways yes it is good but it does bloat you a bit about the same as other cyp would though. a good cycle would be 500mg cyp(wk 1-8), 300-400mg deca (wk1-8), and 25-35mg dbol a day (wk 1-4) or oxymetholone-abombs at 50-100mg (wk1-4) that's a tried cycle and you should make some gooc gains if you train hard, eat right and rest. good luck.

Thanks CR. It's 200mg/cc in a 10cc vial, ~$80 at Target. Not too into jammin' the 1.5in. into my ass though.. I've been using winny tabs as well, 8/day @ 2mg ea. = 16mg/day as well.

Upjohn Depo-Testosterone is the best. If you don't belive me ask Huck....I think he called it Liquid Gold. Oh and I have 6 of the 10ml 200mg vials right now:D

LC

Top Bottom