Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dentist while on cycle

rob2534

this has been asked before but i couldn't remember. currently running 500mg test cyp per week and have a dentisit appointment soon for a crown. besides the novacaine or whatever they use, he may have me take some valium like last time to make sure the tooth is numb and i'm relaxed. he couldn't seem to get it numb the first visit so the valium definately worked. is this dangerous while taking test?

oh crap, and i forgot to mention my appointment will also be when i am supposed to be cycling my clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off for my show.

clen would probly keep you awake if hes trying to sedate you. there wont be any ill effects between the test and valium(diazepam) tho

this has been asked before but i couldn't remember. currently running 500mg test cyp per week and have a dentisit appointment soon for a crown. besides the novacaine or whatever they use, he may have me take some valium like last time to make sure the tooth is numb and i'm relaxed. he couldn't seem to get it numb the first visit so the valium definately worked. is this dangerous while taking test?

You will be fine. The only thing that may suffer that day is nutrition because you
wont be able to eat much after the procedure.

thanks guys! i know some people o.d. on a cocktail of things and wasn't sure if gear has the same effect.

Top Bottom