Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

denkall deca 300 still on the market?

Rickjet

Any reviews on this product? I've seen online some info about it coming from mexico, so I have my doubts about getting it since I had not too good experiences with mexican gear in the past. Got some bunk shit from a place called "Stallion" and it gave me a wicked bad rash and no gains.

Dont ever buy Mexican gear....worst ever I've read over and over...maybe some are decent but I've been researching this site and most are dissatisfied with anything from Mexico usually a low grade if anything

I would NEVER buy anything from Mexico. It's very under dosed and probably not even what it says it is. LeonardWashinton is correct getting anything from Mexico is mostly fake/ under dosed. Plus the stuff can cause bad reactions like you spoke about along with many other things. If you had no gains you got fake juice. Try buying from sciroxxonline, there stuff is good. The prices are good and I've never had a problem with anything I've got from them. It takes like a week and a half to arrive to the USA. Never Mexico!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we do not allow source checks on here brother. remember EF is a US based site so admin will crack down on this behavior quickly.. the good news is you can head over to our sister site evo, and find an approved source >> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/s...-ii-37624.html << looking for a legit source?

I have never heard of the lab before. Your best bet would be to head on over to evolutionary.org. Check the source reviews section. See what comes up.

If you are unsure on who to order from, you can't go wrong ordering from the approved sources like Roid Mass or Nordic Fusion.

If you want to find a legit source to get some good deca, I would advise you to go to the EVO forum's source section. There is a lot of information about difference sources, and feedback from their customer, so after doing a little research there you will surely be able to find a good source.

Top Bottom