Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Delts.. chances of hitting a nerve?

Xtreme2001

Well I can't stand quad injections.. i hit a nerve TWICE today.. it was brutal.. so tomorrow I'm gonna give my delts a go.. hopefully.

My main concern is.. What's the chances of hitting a nerve in the delt? I heard your chances are alot better over quads. Is this true? I dont wanna feel that pain go through me again, and my glutes are taking a shit kickin. I've seen some pictures and it looks pretty simple.. most say painless.. but others say you have a very good chance of hitting a nerve.

Can anyone help me out?

cant help you but.....

i done four or five cycles last couple with 3to 4 injections a week and i dont think i have ever hit a nerve in the glute its all good here------------give me a yell if i can help

so there's 2 actual nerves in my sholder that branch off a bit.

Should I shoot more from the outside.. or pretty much dead center of the delt? I know everyones different, but i'm just guessing.

The yellow nerve doesn't seem to come close to the delt..

hey is there a quadricep illus. like that ? I'd lke to take a look..

It's tough to naviagate that site for pics ..

Xtreme2001 said:
Well I can't stand quad injections.. i hit a nerve TWICE today.. it was brutal.. so tomorrow I'm gonna give my delts a go.. hopefully.

My main concern is.. What's the chances of hitting a nerve in the delt? I heard your chances are alot better over quads. Is this true? I dont wanna feel that pain go through me again, and my glutes are taking a shit kickin. I've seen some pictures and it looks pretty simple.. most say painless.. but others say you have a very good chance of hitting a nerve.

Can anyone help me out?
Don´t worry.....I have the same problem, hit a small nerve everytime I shoot on quads. I have never hit a nerve on delts. Try triceps, that´s even more pinless than glute.

Id go for the middle of the delt, as far away from your neck as possible. You dont need a long needle.

T

Delt injections are simple Bro just do one properly and you'll not look back even if you have 1.5"s just angle the needle slightly depending on how much meat you have on your shoulder!

Thanks guys for all the help. I appreciate your time.

XBiker.. thanks for that pic.. that helped out a little to. I have an anatomy book here at my house, and they show the same pic.. as well as how it's the most common place for someone to inject into a muscle.

Thanks guys!

Top Bottom