Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Delt shot help!

AeRoXx

Guys I've pinned my delt 3 times the bitch I can't aspirate so I've ended pulling out pissing me off now if I leave a bubble in to help aspirate is that safe please respond cheers

Every time I pin my delt, I push it in like a dart fast. I use my index an middle finger to aspirate. I put those two fingers in between the end of the plunger and pull. It's a little hard to pull but it works for me. Good luck bro.

If you pin your delts in the correct spot you really don't need to aspirate. Its a very awkward motion if your pinning yourself. Aspirating is very important if your pinning your quads or glutes, somewhere with lots of veins and nerves.

I've been pinning for over 45 yrs and never aspirate, its going into to muscle ,besides if you inject into a vein it takes a good CC's of air to cause any harm. I work at a hospital so i know this!

I do delts 90% of the time, and I aim for the rear head (least pain). My secret is not to do it after a workout, as I want to be as limber as possible so as to reach. I hold the syringe like a pen, and stab, then aspirate with my thumb and inject with my index finger. The other secret is to use a BIG needle (22g or bigger). Unless you're into finger-powerlifting, you're going to have a tough time pushing the plunger with a small ga needle. I use a 21 x 1 1/4 or even 1 1/2 inch, and honestly it feels the same as a 23 or even 25. I have big delts, so use a shorter needle if you're less than big in the delts, or you'll risk injecting the rotator cuff, and that would be a BAD thing.

Charles

I've been pinning for over 45 yrs and never aspirate, its going into to muscle ,besides if you inject into a vein it takes a good CC's of air to cause any harm. I work at a hospital so i know this!

^^^^ same here. I used to worry about it then I realized that all of the injections ive ever gotten the nurse or pa never aspirates.

Sent using the elitefitness app.

Top Bottom