x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Delt injections add delt size??

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Delt injections add delt size?? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I've been injecting in my side delts for four weeks now and I've noticed a huge increase in size...and so hasn't everyone else. The broadness to my shoulders is amazing. My side delts have gone from the less noticeable piece of my shoulder mass to the most impressive. I must be some 65 inches around my shoulders up from about 57 four weeks ago. Is that normal? And would the same effect happen if I went to bicep injections? Or is this just oil build up from my last injection(two days

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Good Broly

Delt injections add delt size??

I've been injecting in my side delts for four weeks now and I've noticed a huge increase in size...and so hasn't everyone else. The broadness to my shoulders is amazing. My side delts have gone from the less noticeable piece of my shoulder mass to the most impressive. I must be some 65 inches around my shoulders up from about 57 four weeks ago. Is that normal? And would the same effect happen if I went to bicep injections?

Or is this just oil build up from my last injection(two days ago) that will dissipate once the oil spreads?

Elite Bodybuilder
    I HAD SIMILAR RESULTS W/ WINNY INJ'S...what substance are u using?

All Natural
    Myself and my training partner aways notice the same thing. Its partly due to all that stuff going into the same place so frequently and also some site injection growth, but this is JMO. I have only done delt shots except for 1 quad shot that had me limping for a week but our next cycle is gonna be huge so me are doing delt, quads & glutes to help spread them out.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    I just started delt shots, and I like them.

Quads is another story, I injected into my quad a couple of days ago and I could hardly walk. Does anyone else get this, or did I just hit the wrong spot?

Good Broly
    There is a lot to atribute the size increase too. One being muscle growth but others being scar tissue from injections, oil buildup and also inflamtion as the tissue is being damaged by the injection. I do believe that spot injection cause growth in the particular injection area but the other 3 also have to do with your size increase.

Is the local growth temporary? I have been injecting in my quads and they get sore for 2 days after but no big deal. I use a 1" 25 ga. pin

Good Broly
    Put it this way, the swelling form the inflamation is temporary and so is the the oil, as it will be metabolized byt the body but I still think that the muscle get some growth out of the site injection. I use 1 1/2" pins or 1" and go in right at the end of the collar bone as if the pin was dropped from the ceiling.

Good Broly
    Delt injections with FINA really helped, Bicep too...

25-30 gauge

I am going to try a bi injection with fina, should I do 1/2 cc in each same day or 1cc in each in two days? Also do bi injection hurt with fina?