x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Delt injection related question

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Delt injection related question within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Did my delt injection earlier today. Still had a tiny bit of soreness from the last tren a injection and after the injection when I backed the needle out it it seemed like literally the tiniest amount of what looked to be was puss no more than what a pimple would carry came out. Then later in the day while laying down reading I rubbed well above my injection site at the very top of my middle delt where my shoulder bone is I could easily hear fluid and air moving around. Once I notice I lightly

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    All Natural

Delt injection related question

Did my delt injection earlier today. Still had a tiny bit of soreness from the last tren a injection and after the injection when I backed the needle out it it seemed like literally the tiniest amount of what looked to be was puss no more than what a pimple would carry came out. Then later in the day while laying down reading I rubbed well above my injection site at the very top of my middle delt where my shoulder bone is I could easily hear fluid and air moving around. Once I notice I lightly pushed on it a few more times to kinda investigate it and I could hear it loud and clear. Like fluid and air squishing around a small spot between the muscle and skin. Thereís no pain at all. No swelling or even slight soreness. Iíve had a abscess before and itís definitely not that. Anyone ever hear of anything like this? Please, serious responses only. I rotate my injections enough.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Re: Delt injection related question

How many days has it been between injections on that delt?

All Natural

Quote Quote posted by cbbram View Post
    How many days has it been between injections on that delt?
    It would be the 4th day. Like I said thereís no soreness, redness or NOTHING indicating infection. The area making the gushy noise isnít even directly where the injection site is. Itís maybe 4 - 6 inches above it between the beginning of my trap and ending of my shoulder. No word of a lie, I could easily imitate the sound using water or saliva in my mouth. Like thereís no way to sufficiently elaborate what the fucks going on here.

All Natural

Obviously Iím gonna hit the doctors tomorrow (if it seemed more of a emergency Iíd go immediately) regardless but itís just fucked. Mind boggling. Because o where it is and no signs of infection and what not. Itís like thereís a pocket of air and fluid of some sort.

If there's no fever or swelling I would just monitor it and skip that site for a while.

All Natural

By any means Iím not new to intramuscular or intravenous injections. Iím a recovered addict that was injecting drugs 15 years. Being a opiate addict Iíve learned the hard way about not being clean about injections and let me tell you, itís not a pretty road traveled. I had one of the worst cases at the time that the heart institute in Ottawa at the civic hospital has seen someone survive of endocarditis. Endocarditis is a bacteria infection in the tricuspid valves and heart. Pieces of infected septic emboli let go and get pumped into and get stuck in the other major organs and in my case it was the lungs and I got 6 embolisms in my right lung which one exploded and I was put into a induced coma. Long story short, itís cause by reusing syringes and not wiping injection sites and most of all, bacteria in the dope. Anyways, Iím clean and conscious about my shit.

Iím doing Tren A subq EOD, Cyp IM, Tren E IM.

All Natural

Quote Quote posted by DeathDefier View Post
    Iím doing Tren A subq EOD, Cyp IM, Tren E IM.
    So ... where are you going with this?

Did you already visit the doctor and what was the verdict?

sounds like you injected into an abcess. here is a thought, stop injecting into the same spot over and over again. rotate sites, i know that sounds crazy but that is how you are supposed to do it

and lol at going to a doctor. if you are in the USA the doctor isn't going to do anything for you except charge you a couple grand and send you home with some anti inflammatories and antibiotics which you don't need

i wish the euro's and canadians on here would stop telling people to 'go to the doc'.. not helpful advice when we have the worst medical system in the world
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs