x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Delt injection related question

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Delt injection related question within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Did my delt injection earlier today. Still had a tiny bit of soreness from the last tren a injection and after the injection when I backed the needle out it it seemed like literally the tiniest amount of what looked to be was puss no more than what a pimple would carry came out. Then later in the day while laying down reading I rubbed well above my injection site at the very top of my middle delt where my shoulder bone is I could easily hear fluid and air moving around. Once I notice I lightly

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Delt injection related question

Quote Quote posted by TheBadMan060606 View Post
    Obviously Iím gonna hit the doctors tomorrow (if it seemed more of a emergency Iíd go immediately) regardless but itís just fucked. Mind boggling. Because o where it is and no signs of infection and what not. Itís like thereís a pocket of air and fluid of some sort.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness
    That would be my advice.

I can honestly say I have never heard of this sound happening before. I am wondering if it has nothing to do with the injection. I would expect the gear to be absorbed and not just "floating" around in there.

All Natural

Quote Quote posted by stevesmi View Post
    sounds like you injected into an abcess. here is a thought, stop injecting into the same spot over and over again. rotate sites, i know that sounds crazy but that is how you are supposed to do it

and lol at going to a doctor. if you are in the USA the doctor isn't going to do anything for you except charge you a couple grand and send you home with some anti inflammatories and antibiotics which you don't need

i wish the euro's and canadians on here would stop telling people to 'go to the doc'.. not helpful advice when we have the worst medical system in the world
    Hereís another thought, I do rotate sites for starters and just because there may be a possibility of a abscess doesnít mean it has anything to do with rotation. Infections can start from something as little as bacteria on your skin or from something the needle may of touched or similar causes. Second of all there was no swelling nor any indication of a abscess and Iím well aware of what a abscess is and symptoms and signs of them. And last, did it maybe occur to you that I am Canadian? Thanks for the advice, arrogance and ignorance tips.

All Natural

Quote Quote posted by Fella Finn View Post
    Did you already visit the doctor and what was the verdict?
    Iím seeing a doctor as we speak. Like I said thereís no swelling or pain. As of today thereís a red spot that appeared just above my bicep. Iíll let you know.

All Natural

Quote Quote posted by MasonicBodybuilder View Post
    I can honestly say I have never heard of this sound happening before. I am wondering if it has nothing to do with the injection. I would expect the gear to be absorbed and not just "floating" around in there.
    Honestly bro it was the weirdest thing. I donít think it was the gear because it was in a different location than the injection. And this new red spot is in another location from the delt. Weird shit.

Quote Quote posted by TheBadMan060606 View Post
    Hereís another thought, I do rotate sites for starters and just because there may be a possibility of a abscess doesnít mean it has anything to do with rotation. Infections can start from something as little as bacteria on your skin or from something the needle may of touched or similar causes. Second of all there was no swelling nor any indication of a abscess and Iím well aware of what a abscess is and symptoms and signs of them. And last, did it maybe occur to you that I am Canadian? Thanks for the advice, arrogance and ignorance tips.

Don't be ashamed of where you come from. Or think that we might guess.

1. lose the attitude bro, telling someone to rotate sites is surprisingly good advice cause a lot of guys don't who read these forums
    2. canadians are fucking annoying, trust me we have tons of them here and they talk weird and dress like an 80's sitcom.. love their weird sweaters when it is 80 degrees and boots.. can never be too careful! the ones from quebec are the fucking worst. (no offense to muskate) why are all the men skinny as fuck and bald and the women are chubby and pale as fuck.
    3. the issue 'moved' because the oil moved inside your body, hence why it isn't where you injected which leads me to believe you were allergic to what you injected this time.. doesn't mean next time you inject you will get the same reaction.. i knew a chick who would go into shock from a wasp bite one day and the next nothing would happen.
    4. just stay away from that area like i said before, sometimes our bodies hate injections certain spots
    5. in the USA with all your doctor visits you would have ran up a 10K bill by now over something he can't help you with so i'm glad you are in canada
    6. hypothetically if this was tissue irritation it will take about 10 days to go away, you can't speed up the process just gotta wait it out and drugs will only dull the pain and slow down the process
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Quote Quote posted by stevesmi View Post
    1. lose the attitude bro, telling someone to rotate sites is surprisingly good advice cause a lot of guys don't who read these forums
    2. canadians are fucking annoying, trust me we have tons of them here and they talk weird and dress like an 80's sitcom.. love their weird sweaters when it is 80 degrees and boots.. can never be too careful! the ones from quebec are the fucking worst. (no offense to muskate) why are all the men skinny as fuck and bald and the women are chubby and pale as fuck.
    3. the issue 'moved' because the oil moved inside your body, hence why it isn't where you injected which leads me to believe you were allergic to what you injected this time.. doesn't mean next time you inject you will get the same reaction.. i knew a chick who would go into shock from a wasp bite one day and the next nothing would happen.
    4. just stay away from that area like i said before, sometimes our bodies hate injections certain spots
    5. in the USA with all your doctor visits you would have ran up a 10K bill by now over something he can't help you with so i'm glad you are in canada
    6. hypothetically if this was tissue irritation it will take about 10 days to go away, you can't speed up the process just gotta wait it out and drugs will only dull the pain and slow down the process
    LMFAO on point #2.. LOLLLL

I've been to Canada a couple of times when I lived in Seattle and the women there are smoking HOTT. And that's HOTT with 2 T's.

Steve's just jealous, lol. We actually want to build a wall to keep out americans! Too many trying to escape The Donald. Luckily I got out 10 years ago!