x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

delt injection question

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about delt injection question within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Hey guys please let me know how much test you can inject in to one delt , some people say not more than 400 mg , true or false?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

delt injection question

Hey guys please let me know how much test you can inject in to one delt , some people say not more than 400 mg , true or false?

Re: delt injection question

I've no idea. What are you planning to inject? Site injections of gear are a waste of time and synthol, done badly, is just fkin awful.

you can do up to 3CC's in a large muscle. 2CC's in a small muscle

some guys go more, there isn't a rule it just is a matter of PIP issues and how much your muscle is willing to take. a virgin muscle i never recommend injecting much
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

It has nothing to do with the mg really but more the volume (ml). I would keep delts to 1-2ml max. Larger muscles like quads and glutes can hold the bigger injections (3ml+).

And yet still pointless. Steroids do not act locally. Doesn't matter if it's test or not. I'm more than familiar with the theory. Let's deal with the roid part. I'll cite somewhere else first: The steroid doesn't work at the point of injection, in reality it does nothing until its been processed by the liver.

Having a small volume, let's use Masonic's 1-2ml injected as some sites suggest (down from above into a delt head) works, at best temporarily. So ok for shows as a filler. But there are other ways of eliciting a temporary swelling (escline etc).

Another part of the idea, supposedly part of the thought behind low level SEO use, is creating a void which can be filled with tissue. To use crude metaphors - you make a hole. The hole gets filled with flesh. It's not quite muscle to begin with (you wouldn't wanna biopsy lol) but MIGHT be later on. But unless you're jabbing test frequently into the same spot over a LONG period of time I can't see 1-2ml working that well. And we know there are issues with scar tissue.

Oh and please tell me someone who knows what the f**k they're doing is jabbing cos, for most, self injecting into a delt for a site injection purpose is a cack handed affair at best.

All in all - a no.

In fact Masonic agrees with me. Here's what he said in August 2016: Exactly.......we would all walk around looking like freaks if where we inject grew.

It's not pointless if your injecting EOD

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Theoretically you could do up to 2cc in your side deltoid but I personally wouldn't do more then 1.5cc. Your delt really isn't a big muscle.

Try pecks. They are a really easy injection site to hit that can take up to 2cc. The have quickly become one of my favourite sites.

Quote Quote posted by Bigorexia View Post
    It's not pointless if your injecting EOD

As I said I've read the same stuff everyone else has. So even at EOD how long a cycle, how much volume and are the gains permanent? Have we actually seen evidence above 'my bicep (or whatever) looks more peaked'?

Quote Quote posted by SteveMobsterG View Post
    As I said I've read the same stuff everyone else has. So even at EOD how long a cycle, how much volume and are the gains permanent? Have we actually seen evidence above 'my bicep (or whatever) looks more peaked'?
    I was commenting on the frequency of injections and the need to rotate the site. Not sure where you are going...