Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

delt injection question

Erick silva

Hey guys please let me know how much test you can inject in to one delt , some people say not more than 400 mg , true or false?

It has nothing to do with the mg really but more the volume (ml). I would keep delts to 1-2ml max. Larger muscles like quads and glutes can hold the bigger injections (3ml+).

And yet still pointless. Steroids do not act locally. Doesn't matter if it's test or not. I'm more than familiar with the theory. Let's deal with the roid part. I'll cite somewhere else first: The steroid doesn't work at the point of injection, in reality it does nothing until its been processed by the liver.

Having a small volume, let's use Masonic's 1-2ml injected as some sites suggest (down from above into a delt head) works, at best temporarily. So ok for shows as a filler. But there are other ways of eliciting a temporary swelling (escline etc).

Another part of the idea, supposedly part of the thought behind low level SEO use, is creating a void which can be filled with tissue. To use crude metaphors - you make a hole. The hole gets filled with flesh. It's not quite muscle to begin with (you wouldn't wanna biopsy lol) but MIGHT be later on. But unless you're jabbing test frequently into the same spot over a LONG period of time I can't see 1-2ml working that well. And we know there are issues with scar tissue.

Oh and please tell me someone who knows what the f**k they're doing is jabbing cos, for most, self injecting into a delt for a site injection purpose is a cack handed affair at best.

All in all - a no.

Theoretically you could do up to 2cc in your side deltoid but I personally wouldn't do more then 1.5cc. Your delt really isn't a big muscle.

Try pecks. They are a really easy injection site to hit that can take up to 2cc. The have quickly become one of my favourite sites.

It's not pointless if your injecting EOD

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

As I said I've read the same stuff everyone else has. So even at EOD how long a cycle, how much volume and are the gains permanent? Have we actually seen evidence above 'my bicep (or whatever) looks more peaked'?

As I said I've read the same stuff everyone else has. So even at EOD how long a cycle, how much volume and are the gains permanent? Have we actually seen evidence above 'my bicep (or whatever) looks more peaked'?
I was commenting on the frequency of injections and the need to rotate the site. Not sure where you are going...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom