Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

delt injection--bruise near elbow--is this normal-help?

mrsocal

Banned
i shot testoviron depot into my RIGHT delt 2 nights ago.

the same night i injected into my RIGHT delt, i noticed A redish-brown bruise above the right elbow at the bottom of the right triceps.

injection site bruises are common because a person may have nicked or hit a blood vessel,

but what about as in my case, a bruise 3 or 4 inches BELOW the injection site? near the elbow? AGAIN, THE BRUISE MYSTERIOUSLY APPEARED THAT SAME NIGHT THAT I INJECTED INTO MY DELT.

it doesn't hurt & is only sore to the touch like a black & blue mark.

no blood came out when i shot 1/2 a 1 mL of testoviron depot--meaning I properly aspirated.

DOES CRAP LIKE THIS COME WITH THE TERRITORY?! BRUISES AFTER INJECTIONS?

BACKGROUND INFO:
I GOT REAL THIN VEINS, MY VEINS AIN'T GARDEN HOSE VARIETY NOR DOES IT LOOK LIKE I WILL GET THEM--I BEEN CURSED WITH AN ECTOMORPH BOD.

I CAN ONLY HOPE THAT I TURN INTO AN ECTOMORPH OF THE MARKUS RUHL VARIETY--COS HE'S ONE OF THE RARE ECTO'S WHO'S MASSIVE!

any constructive help would be appreciated, my friends in iron :)

No need to worry if ur in the same boat...this is not a liver problem.

I had my liver tested and it came out perfect. Thanks to milk thistle almost 1 gallon of water during my cycles. Bruising is a sign/symptom that alcoholics get cos of a butchered liver.

***but this bruise came almost right after the delt injection.

As a side note, i figure from watching "bigger stronger faster" (which is on the whole, a pro-steroid argument film) it takes a whole, whole lot of anabolic steroids to f up ur body.

Unless ur like that low-i.q. Dude greg valentino who (by his own admission) picks up dirty syringes off the floor, flicks off the dirt, then injected himself, looks puzzled at his puss-enlarged arms, then instead of going to the e.r. When he had inflated gross biceps, tried to drain out the infected puss with needles/syringes....i bet 9 out of 10 people on elitefitness.com have seen that "rocket scientist" on youtube. That dude, greg valentino gives juicers a real bad name!

He must have the i.q. Of a rat turd that they do medical tests on.

Now come on, there isn't one of u here, please who can confirm that this is common (post-injection bruising) even though in my case the bruise is a few inches below the injection site??? Thanks, for any constructive help...im not ready to give up juicing yet even though it's a big ugly bruise. That doesn't feel warm...only feels like a regular black & blue bruise when i touch it.

Thanx again!!!

It's never happened to me, mainly because I rarely pin my delts. However, if it doesn't hurt and it's not warm, then you're most probably OK.
And BTW, what really happened to Greg Valentino is that he was shooting Synthol: not all of what came out of his biceps was pus, even though some of it probably was.

Top Bottom