Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Delt Injection?

growing painz

can anyone just give me some quick advise on this ?...I have had a few conflicting answers from friends....Is 3cc to much to inject in your delt...I just finished my second shot and everything seems to be fine...except a little soreness....Thx...

You CAN do 3ccs in your delt, but the prevailing wisdom is no more than 2ccs in delts, 3-5ccs in glute...and I too afeared of quad shots, lol.

Granted, your delts may be bigger than my quads, but I can hardly do 2cc in my delts without a golfball sized knot swelling up and barely being able to lift them above my head. I always split mine and put a 1 or 1 1/2 cc in each side. I had a non AS using friend make the statement, upon hearing me say that I use the same needle to make two or three injections, that he heard that you could "catch AIDS from re-using needles." lol.

I have used 3 cc's in my delts with no probs. However, I don't think I would shoot 750 mgs of sustanon in my delts. But 150 of prop should be no prob.

nautica

Top Bottom