Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deka-dick, can it be avoided?

DEEZEL

Last summer I took 8 shots of 250 mg deca and saw awesome resluts... I gained about 20 lbs and my strength was incredible. But I did have a problem getting it up at the end of the cycle and after. I wanted to know if there is any way to avoid this. What if I took some test at the end of the deca cycle? I really liked the results from the deca but i don't want it to kill my libido again. That shit will drive a man crazy!

Thanks

Wow! 8 weeks of just deca, 20 lbs. AND incredible strength! What brand of deca was it?
(definitely run some test with it)

yeah I gained 20 lbs, but I was only 170lbs before the cycle. I'm pretty sure once I gain some more weight it will be less likely I will keep gaining 20lbs each cycle. Thanks for the advice guys.

So if I did 10 shots of deca, for 10 weeks and started the test around week 5, I shouldn't have a problem right?

oh, and the decaa was Brovel Norandren 200. I think this time I am going to get some Quality Vet 300mg deca. Anyone tried it?

Top Bottom