Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deiting But Not Loseing Weight But Getting Leaner

levi

Ive done about five bodybuilding shows AAu,This time around ive been on diet for about 6wk.I have been eating about 6 meals a day i cook up 18 chicken breast at a time and then cut it up in small peicses then i put it in a bowl.Then i cook up 3 bags of broccoli put in bowl,Cook up 8 baked potatos that much food last me about 4to5 days like i said i started this about 6wk. ago my weight was 250lb and ive been staying at 243lb but it seems like iam getting leaner is that possiable for me to get leaner and stay around the same weight.The way iam thinking i should be losing weight so please post info if you been wear iam at

You love those chicken breasts huh?? Try to mix it up a bit, you will get tired of eating the same ole shit.

You have hit the mother load my friend. Your metabolism is stating that the calories are sufficient to maintain and in this case to promote muscular gains while your diet is clean enough to currently burn fat.
It will last for about two weeks, then the metabolism gets too fast and the gains diminish. At this time believe it or not, I recommend increasing calories to sustain LBM.
Give it a try, I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

Top Bottom