Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

degenerative disc and HGH

stbizzle

I'm not one to complain but for the last 3-4 years I've been having back problems. It's been keeping me out of the gym more than I want to be. With my old job I didn't have insurance so there wasn't much the doc could do becasue I couldn't afford much. she gave me anti-inflammatory which didn't help much . So I never took them, I don't take medicine for anything I never go to the doctors even if I'm sick. I've always toughed it out. I finally broke down and when to the docs because I've been taking 300+ advils a months. They took X-rays and did an MRI. I have early degenerative disc in my lower back. She told me not to take any more pills because it's not good for my liver. They gave me mobic some pill that's suppose to last 24hours. Well it last about 5hours tops she told me not to take any more advil and if I need to take something in between to use Acetaminophen (Tylenol). I'm still taking about the same number of pills as I was. I'm going back in a few weeks I'll talk to her again. I've been wondering if a low dose of gh would help this any. so any of you guys who use gh and have degenerative disc disease please chime in.

I don't really see how the acetaminophen is going to be any better for your liver than the Advil. It is probably worse! I feel your pain (literally and figuratively) as I've battle with chronic pain over the years, too. The painkillers definitely can wreak havoc on your liver, especially when you're at the point where they are part of your daily life. Stay proactive with your treatment/rehab and try to keep a positive attitude! Good luck

I think your answer lies more in IGF-1 LR3 than in GH. The body converts HGH to IGF. Do a couple of googles for "Degenerative disc IGF" plus it is alot cheaper than HGH...
Good luck to you.

I don't really see how the acetaminophen is going to be any better for your liver than the Advil. It is probably worse! I feel your pain (literally and figuratively) as I've battle with chronic pain over the years, too. The painkillers definitely can wreak havoc on your liver, especially when you're at the point where they are part of your daily life. Stay proactive with your treatment/rehab and try to keep a positive attitude! Good luck

I'm trying to look at the bright side of things and do what they tell me. thanks for the input

Macro had a similar neck problem and adding HGH sped recovery . I could search but i'm tired it's 9:57am and i havn't slept yet

RADAR

I think your answer lies more in IGF-1 LR3 than in GH. The body converts HGH to IGF. Do a couple of googles for "Degenerative disc IGF" plus it is alot cheaper than HGH...
Good luck to you.

Yeah I had did some reading on that stuff a few years ago. It's pretty expensive though. I know igf-1 is know for helping the body repair it's self.

Yeah I had did some reading on that stuff a few years ago. It's pretty expensive though. I know igf-1 is know for helping the body repair it's self.

I think it is cheaper than HGH...

Top Bottom