Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

definite trouble sleeping......only after injections

Behemoth

Aberration
Platinum
guys after a stick....that night I have real trouble sleeping....is this common or is it merely a psychological affect...what can help...If this is commonly asked please forgive...

(ohhh yeah.....i dont have any problem sticking myself....but man it burns afterwards.)

TX....I sometimes wonder if its sarcasm or honest opinion....

But thanks anyway. I've thought about Melatonin....I did some shift work in another life and that Melatonin was the bomb for getting in some good Zzzzzzzzzz's.

I know ive read that the omna is suppose to burn....

BUT CRAP....I'M ON FIRE.

The first two weeks werent like this.....I'm not a wiennie....not afraid of needles....just the injection is burning.

lol, no, no sarcasm. I just thought you might get revved up when you go to shoot yourself, so I thought maybe a morning shoot would be better and let you sleep.

That's all.

I'll be sarcastic next time, honest. :rolleyes:

TX dont let me down....I fully expect to be flamed on my next thread...

whenever that will be.....

I'll try morning injections next week....any tips on the burning sensation in my gluteus maximus....(you know that thing im sittin on)

No, some shots just hurt like a bitch. The only way I know of is to dilute it with other gear. Just put it in the same syringe and bombs away.

And for the flames, I try not to flame anybody. Sorry if I have flamed you in the past.

i find that AS keep me awake at night all the time. If I even take 1 dbol in the evening i know it wil keep me up way past when i like to sleep. i feel restless whenever im on the goods. i think the extra test keeps your body going and leads to sleeplessness.
I would try shooting in the morning, but i still think that any good dosage of anything will work towards insomnia. Just my 2 cents

But thanks anyway. I've thought about Melatonin....I did some shift work in another life and that Melatonin was the bomb for getting in some good Zzzzzzzzzz's.

does melatonin release growth hormone because anti aging docs use melatonin to fight aging symptoms

Top Bottom