Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Definite DECREASE in Temperature on DNP

Haywood Jablome

Today is my 8th day of a DNP cycle at 400mg. Bodyweight somewhere around 160-170, I'd estimate. The pills are not underdosed; I capped them myself. The first, oh, 5 or 6 days I was plenty hot. Day 7 I seemed to be cooling off a little. Today it's definite; in fact I'm downright chilly when the fan blows right at me, whereas a few days ago I had to have it on full blast all the time. (I am still warmer than everyone else, though, and I still can't have sheets on me when I rest.)

The temperature decrease is because of a decrease in T3, right? More importantly, is it a health concern? I don't have any T3, and it would take weeks for my supplier to get it here. I wanted to stay on DNP a few more days just to use up the pills I have left, because I don't relish the thought of going back on this crap anytime soon. So I guess my questions are:

1. Are there any health issues I need to be aware of because of a decrease in T3 for a few more days?
2. Is the DNP still working it's magic even though the sides are greatly reduced?
3. Are there any fitness concerns, e.g., will a decrease in T3 now lead to a huge fat accumulation once I get off DNP?

(By the way, don't just assume I'm right about the T3--I'm just guessing here.)

Thanks boyz,

H

Haywood Jablome said:
Today is my 8th day of a DNP cycle at 400mg. Bodyweight somewhere around 160-170, I'd estimate. The pills are not underdosed; I capped them myself. The first, oh, 5 or 6 days I was plenty hot. Day 7 I seemed to be cooling off a little. Today it's definite; in fact I'm downright chilly when the fan blows right at me, whereas a few days ago I had to have it on full blast all the time. (I am still warmer than everyone else, though, and I still can't have sheets on me when I rest.)

The temperature decrease is because of a decrease in T3, right? More importantly, is it a health concern? I don't have any T3, and it would take weeks for my supplier to get it here. I wanted to stay on DNP a few more days just to use up the pills I have left, because I don't relish the thought of going back on this crap anytime soon. So I guess my questions are:

1. Are there any health issues I need to be aware of because of a decrease in T3 for a few more days?
2. Is the DNP still working it's magic even though the sides are greatly reduced?
3. Are there any fitness concerns, e.g., will a decrease in T3 now lead to a huge fat accumulation once I get off DNP?

(By the way, don't just assume I'm right about the T3--I'm just guessing here.)

Thanks boyz,

H

DNP inhibits T4-T3 conversion due to the excessive heat.
Most of the bodies free T3 is converted from T4 by the
deiodinase enzyme.

Even at a temp of 36.0C DNP IS STILL IN YOUR SYSTEM
AND YOU'RE STILL LOSING FAT. Just a bit less though.
Adition of 100mcg of T3 will restore your temp back to
the previous DNP induced Temp.
I only recommend 25mcgs T3 to further potentiate
fat loss as T3 dosages over 25mcgs tend to be
very catabolic and copious amounts of gear must be
used.

And don't worry about any fat-gain Post-DNP.
T4-T3 conversion is inversely related to the
amount of DNP in your system. As the DNP leaves
your system T4-T3 conversion resumes back to
normal.

For approx. 1 week after you can experience what is
known as DNP's "anabolic-rebound effect" where
you can increase your muscle-mass quite dramatically
if you know what to do. :) But thats a secret.

Godspeed

Fonzie, I have ways of making you talk, so you better watch out! After stopping DNP I plan five days of creatine loading, then I'm gonna start my steroid journey. Is that close enough to your secret method?

Damn, if the DNP is still working I might as well continue it for a month and get down to 5% bodyfat. I feel awesome right now compared to how I've felt in the past on DNP. If I had one binge day a week to stave off catabolism..maybe even throw in an extra 200mg/day....would it work???

Justtryingnot2getfat, believe me, low carbs is not the issue. The stuff I ate today would make any non-DNP dieter green with envy.

H

Last edited:
As a tid-bit:

What does DNP do: Depletes ATP

What else does this: INTENSE EXCERCISE

Are you guys catching the drift????

Taking DNP is like doing INTENSE excercise
24 hours/day.
Hence its often called "chemical excercise".

Your body has to adapt to this.

What does it do?

- It increases Cellular ATP levels WAY ABOVE NORMAL
for about 7-10 days after a 7on/7off DNP cycle.

This means MEGA-STRENGTH and ENDURANCE.

If you take Creatine too you could forseably increase
your lifts by quite a lot.
Bigger lifts=increased growth(Well...normally)

It is not unusual to gain 2-4lbs of muscle in those
7-10 days if done right.

Thats the "Anabolic rebound Effect" in a nutshell.

Godspeed

Fonz said:

It is not unusual to gain 2-4lbs of muscle in those
7-10 days if done right.

Actually now that I think about it, you didn't crack at all. So what is the "right way" to get an anabolic rebound after DNP? 2-4 lbs of muscle is a hell of a lot to gain in 7-10 days. Plus, DNP stays in you for a good 3-4 days after you stop taking it, right? Are you counting those days or what?

H

Top Bottom