Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

defining natural build?

BarryBadger

[FONT=&quot]Over the past I have seen quite a few posts claiming that steroids can only help you achieve your natural maximum build potential, and thereafter you will have to juice throughout if you want to stay above your natural build. This makes sense.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]However, let's define your "natural build" and how it is dependant on the hormones in the body (I'm an amaeur here, all input, even flaming appreciated). I would rckon that put very simply, there are only 2 factors that ultimately determine your natural build [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1. Natural testosterone [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2. Natural HGH[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Please correct me if this assumption is overly simplified.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Basically, I want to find out why some people are skinny with low BF(like me), some people big and fat, and some people big and muscular (low BF). Does this mostly have to do only with natural test and hgh?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Basically discuss the difference between the 3 body types, and why it occurs.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Genetics is what it boils down to, both in the amount of multinucleation your skeletal muscle cells have, as well as hormone production. To be clear continued use of steroids can increase you multinucleation which does increase your natural limit a little. High dosage HGH can trigger hyperplasia, which also increases your natural limit as well.

you are so far off base here... so in your eyes, if someone is overweight or skinny it has to do with testosterone and hgh? thats just ridiculous... i dont even know how to answer that

Over the past I have seen quite a few posts claiming that steroids can only help you achieve your natural maximum build potential, and thereafter you will have to juice throughout if you want to stay above your natural build. This makes sense.

However, let's define your "natural build" and how it is dependant on the hormones in the body (I'm an amaeur here, all input, even flaming appreciated). I would rckon that put very simply, there are only 2 factors that ultimately determine your natural build

1. Natural testosterone
2. Natural HGH

Please correct me if this assumption is overly simplified.

Basically, I want to find out why some people are skinny with low BF(like me), some people big and fat, and some people big and muscular (low BF). Does this mostly have to do only with natural test and hgh?

Basically discuss the difference between the 3 body types, and why it occurs.

No it doesn't. In fact you contradict yourself.

It's either 'as big as I'd have got naturally' or it isn't.

The only way to see how big you'd get naturally is to not use steroids

not at all.

genetics plays a huge factor, also diet and even things like environmental factors. there are people who grew up in the midwest who were exposed to toxins thanks to coal, pesticides, or oil who have major problems now as adults.

when someone dies with no ID they can actually pinpoint where they spent their life by the chemicals in their bodies!

Top Bottom