Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Decsion has been made on my cycle and i need your support and approval

newpie90

Decsion has been made on my cycle and i need your support and approval

have used everything before except tren . roughly 15 percent bodt fat . cardio and diet are in check . please help me with that because i want to go shopping this monday
safety is my first concern so if there is a lighter cycle , please let me know . 3 cycles under my belt but it was done almost 2 years ago and i am 27 now

week:

1-6: 50 Ace EoD (150/week)
1-8: 100 twice a week (200/week)
1-8: 100 Test prop twice a week ( 200/week)
2-8: 100 mg winny inhection twice a week ( 200 per week )

Adex: its super expensive 200 dollars for 1mg cross 20 tablets so will depend on the masteron to reduce the gyno sides , is there any cheaper alternative
PcT protokoll was thought out to be as followed:

9-10 250ui HcG/day ( for 10 days )
9-12: 20mg a day

There is quite a bit wrong with your cycle plan and lay out. Check out this video on trenbolone side effects and how to prevent them -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/video-trenbolone-side-effects-55056.html

1. Yes masteron does have mild anti-estrogen properties but you STILL need an AI like aromasin or arimidex in your cycle. You can order aromasin from ag-guys.com. A vial is like 80 bucks and it'll be enough to last you your entire cycle
2. You also need to add in an anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline
3. You NEVER want to use HCG in a PCT protocol as it is suppressive of natural testosterone production

Check out this article on the perfect PCT -> https://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

if you are going to use winny atleast use it right. i would drink it and you should do that DAILY. not twice a week.

Agreed...i think everythijg he listed should be taken everyday really. You can get away with every other day with the other but winny 2 to 3 times per day orally imo

Top Bottom