Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Decrease in sex drive

goobnered78

[FONT=&quot]I have been on 600 mg/wk of Test E and 400 mg/wk EQ for two weeks. One week ago, I began adding 25 mg/day of D-bols. After beginning the D-bols, I have noticed a decreased sex drive. I am wondering if it is because the Test-E hasn't kicked in yet. Any ideas?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks.[/FONT]

that has nothing to do with it... 1. there's absolutely no reason whatsoever to be running test that high.. you have the dosing backwards.. you should go 400 test and 600 eq... 2. are you taking an ai? 3. did you get pre cycle bloodwork done??

that has nothing to do with it... 1. there's absolutely no reason whatsoever to be running test that high.. you have the dosing backwards.. you should go 400 test and 600 eq... 2. are you taking an ai? 3. did you get pre cycle bloodwork done??
Pretty much every question I have as well.

I have been on 600 mg/wk of Test E and 400 mg/wk EQ for two weeks. One week ago, I began adding 25 mg/day of D-bols. After beginning the D-bols, I have noticed a decreased sex drive. I am wondering if it is because the Test-E hasn't kicked in yet. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Yeah - it's all the drugs.

Top Bottom