Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deciding dosage of testosterone

aichosma

I was wondering a question of how to determine the best dosage of testosterone. I have come up with some different scenarios below.

Do you base it on your current test levels from bloodwork?
Do you base it on how old you are?
Do you base it on other things you are stacking?
Do you base it on getting your bloodwork to a certain number when you get it done uncapped?
And how about basing it on which number of cycle you are doing

I base my levels on blood work I did in past. I always change things up based on my blood work.

I base mine off of bloodwork and experience where I feel comfortable. For me when “on” I stay at 350 mg/week

I was wondering a question of how to determine the best dosage of testosterone. I have come up with some different scenarios below.

Do you base it on your current test levels from bloodwork?
Do you base it on how old you are?
Do you base it on other things you are stacking?
Do you base it on getting your bloodwork to a certain number when you get it done uncapped?
And how about basing it on which number of cycle you are doing

not sure where you dug up these questions but i like them a lot. going to answer all of these on an upcoming podcast. saving this thread.

bloodwork, stats, experience, goals... etc... theres a lot of key factors that play a role in deciding any compound use as well as how you dose it

Trial and error backed up by blood work and side effects. Start low and adjust accordingly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Overall they don't make a huge difference because anyone using testosterone you are starting with 0. You are shutting yourself down to basically 0 so you should expect the same number within reason.

Top Bottom