Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Decided to do beastdrol and test e

tryionlannister

Started cycle last week. I got a anxious.
Anyway I'm loving this cycle already strength is all ready past end of last cycle.
However this week I started 30mg of beast as I had no sides from 20. However this week I've experienced a lack of desire to eat. I can't even eat 2000 cals. Last week I was eating 3000. But now I'm just struggling.

Anyone else have this issue on beastdrol? It's like I'm full all day long.

Anyway I'm loving this cycle already strength is all ready past end of last cycle.
However this week I started 30mg of beast as I had no sides from 20. However this week I've experienced a lack of desire to eat. I can't even eat 2000 cals. Last week I was eating 3000. But now I'm just struggling.

this is typical on beast bro... you just need to force it down bro... i know a lot of guys that have had this issue but your just going to have to get past it...

Never done beast but they say its a form of tren or mimmmics it however, Tren did this to me so if the above is true then this makes sense.

Ostra is anther one for me cant eat that well. Or if I eat then take pill imed. afterwards my stomached get f'd up.

Top Bottom