Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

decent shrinkage

frogger11

[FONT=&quot]I am using 400 test and 500 eq per week. No side effects not taking any novaldex right now. I am starting to notice a good deal of shrinkege in the ol nuts. This is my 2nd cycle and not too worried but this did not occur when i did eq alone last year. Any help is appreciated[/FONT]

thats completely possible and normal when you are using steroids.. get yourself some m1 mk from esarms.com and run it the rest of the cycle... this will mitigate your issue

Completely normal on a steroid cycle.
Once you start taking exogenous testosterone your FSH and LH will tank and as a result your testicles will shrink.

I am using 400 test and 500 eq per week. No side effects not taking any novaldex right now. I am starting to notice a good deal of shrinkege in the ol nuts. This is my 2nd cycle and not too worried but this did not occur when i did eq alone last year. Any help is appreciated

It's worth mentioning that we assume the gear is properly dosed every time.

[FONT=&quot]I am using 400 test and 500 eq per week. No side effects not taking any novaldex right now. I am starting to notice a good deal of shrinkege in the ol nuts. This is my 2nd cycle and not too worried but this did not occur when i did eq alone last year. Any help is appreciated[/FONT]
Thats part of the game bro

Top Bottom