Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Decent cutting cycle for a woman?

T3 scares me just because I don't want to mess with thyroid function. Maybe it's the yohimbine?? Never heard of aldactone.
You shouldn't be holding water specially with the ECY, that combo usually drains the water out of me, for Instance, as soon as I stop it I gain 2 to 4 lbs again but then goes away.

I've been looking into t3 cycle only too.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

So, I've done var only cycles. For reference I'm female. 5'1.5" 123# 16% bf. I have ran var only, ecy only, and clen only cycles. I'm 7 weeks out from figure. Right now I'm stacking var with ecy, but plan to drop the ecy and switch to clen a couple weeks out and add in nolva 3 weeks out and drop the var a week out. Reason for switching to clen and adding nolva and then dropping var is because I retain water like a mfer! I respond very well to clen. Since starting my var I'm holding on to a couple extra pounds of water. I've never stacked until now, so any input would be greatly appreciated!
Btw, if the VAr is fake is gonna make you retain water and even get some headaches, that's what happened to me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom